If you want to get to know your customer better and understand media habits and behaviour online, then Think Insights can help
We’ve gathered together studies looking at consumer behaviour online and offline across virtually every media platform, across most industries and from many different countries.
Whether it’s a study to help you understand how customers buy insurance online in Austria, or a white paper explaining research online, purchase offline (ROPO), there will be something here for you. This section will help you discover:
- The relationship between online behaviour and purchases in shops.
- More about the online decision-making moment known as the Zero Moment of Truth - or simply ZMOT.
- The return on your marketing investment (ROI).
The studies below show:
- That the vast majority of purchases still take place offline, more than nine out of 10, but that four out of 10 people prefer to ROPO – research online, purchase offline.
- Paid Search works in conjunction with television to boost sales, so for example: in the case of Ikea the two of media together boost each other’s impact by 0.9% of total value sales.
- Online marketing is a cost-effective marketing driver of offline sales, so in the case of Carrefour, each € invested in online advertising delivers 7,85 € in overall sales.