Access the latest research and thoughts from leaders in the retail space. Whether your business is focused on in-store sales or online eCommerce, we provide multi-channel insights and case studies to help you evolve your retail strategy and connect with consumers in the moments that matter.
PC City Increases Revenue 6% by Reallocating its Media Mix
PC City – the European computer superstore – increased sales 6% without any additional media expenditure by optimizing its offline and online marketing mix. Google asked DSG International to analyze this accomplishment. We found:
- Optimizing the offline/online media mix increased sales ...
The Role of Search in Spanish Apparel Purchase Journey
This study maps the role of seach in purchasing of apparel in the Spanish retail market
- There are 9.9 million people in the Spanish retail (apparel) market.
- Search is an important part of the customer journey. 3 ...
Offline Shoppers who Research Online Spend More
Fnac, a leading electronics retailer in Spain, wanted to know how the Internet was affecting the TV purchasing decisions of its in-store shoppers. Google asked Nielsen to help us analyze these shoppers' online behavior. We found:
- 52% of in-store TV ...
El Corte Ingles Multimedia Campaign Effectiveness
Spain's largest department store chain invested in YouTube and experienced these results:
- YouTube delivers incremental net reach over TV
- YouTube was highly effective in delivering against brand KPIs
- YouTube and TV work better together