- Czech Republic
- Hong Kong
- New Zealand
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom
- United States
Consumer Packaged Goods / studies
From building brands to launching new products, making connections between online behavior and offline sales is critical to CPG.
Measuring the Pre-Roll ROI in the Media Mix: Aviko in the Netherlands
This study will help you understand more about the ROI of pre-roll ads in the media mix of the Aviko campaign in the Netherlands.
- Targeted Pre-roll has lower cost/GRP than TV on most audiences, whereas Pre-roll has ...
Brand Effect of TrueView vs. Preroll
This study provides a metanalysis of 18 True View brand uplift campaigns. The TrueView format allows users to skip ads, whereas with prerolls advertisers only pay per completed view based on an auction system (fixed CPM).
- Overall brand ...
Growth in Online Shopping 2010 to 2012
For the first time ever the majority of purchasers does online research before purchasing. The online purchase share shows limited growth for most products, however online research grows strongly and consistently across all countries and products.
- Online purchase ...
Online to Store Effect in the UK FMCG Sector
This study provides a deep dive into ROPO (research online purchase offline) behaviour in UK FMCG sector. It focuses on FMCG searchers and those who have visited a Grocery retail online site. The study combines single source data for online ...
Optimal Budget Allocation between TV and YouTube
This study brings together the results of the study conducted to determine the budget allocation between TV and YouTube to optimize reach.
- TV consumption is not evenly spread across the advertisers� target audience which leads to an unequal ...
Incremental Reach of YouTube for Nestle's TV campaigns
This study brings together the results of the study conducted to analyze the incremental reach of YouTube to the TV campaign for Nestle Crunch in France.
- YouTube reached 19,2% of general campaign target and added over 7 ...
Incremental Reach of YouTube for TV campaigns
This study brings together the results of the study conducted to analyze the incremental reach of YouTube to the TV campaign for L'Oreal Color Riche in France.
- YouTube reached 7% of general campaign target and added over ...
Danone YouTube Advertising Effectiveness Study
Google and Danone worked together to analyze the advertising effectiveness of a YouTube campaign.
- The Activia Fresh campaign had a 74% reach on the 14+ population.
- TV and Youtube reached complementary audiences and one third of Youtube�s ...
Evaluating the Effectiveness of YouTube
This study aims at evaluating the effectiveness of a variety of advertising platforms and formats in the Netherlands.
- The richer format afforded by video platforms means ads have a greater impact than on news or social media sites ...
The Impact of YouTube on Special K Sales
Google and Kellogg's worked with MarketingScan to prove the efficiency of a Special K campaign on YouTube.i
- There was a good synergy between YouTube and TV, with an 11% impact on Special K Cereals sales.
- Mid-term ...
Measuring the ROI of Pre Roll in Media Mix: UK
This study will help you understand more about the ROI of pre-roll ads in the media mix.
- Although TV reach is higher, the YouTube pre-roll adds 10% incremental reach
- The pre-roll campaign, particularly when combined with TV campaign ...
Cadbury's Google+ Activity Connects with Over 1.2 Million People
One of the aims of Cadbury’s London 2012 programme is to engage with a younger audience of customers aged 18 to 25 years old. With the goals of interacting with this tech-savvy demographic, standing out from other sponsors and ...