Display / studies
For the last few years, Google’s been saying, “Watch This Space”! Advertisers and marketers have never had so many options and ways to engage consumers which makes for a very complex landscape to navigate.
The study will help you understand the impact of display advertising on in-store sales. In particular, the study looks to quantify the impact of Google Display Network on SFR’s in-store sales on post-paid and hybrid voice offers in France.
- Google Display Advertising is an effective driver of SFR’s in-store sales without cannibalization of overall in-store sales.
- Overall in-store sales incremental lift of 2% in test markets when compared to the control markets.
- In-store sales incremental lift of 3% for post-paid and 5% for hybrid voice offers in test markets when compared to the control markets.
- Incremental positive ROI: For every €1 invested in Google Display Network, SFR received €1.2 of incremental revenue from in-store sales.
This study will help you understand the role of the internet in Hungarian retail purchases.
- Offline shopping is the prevailing purchase method in the retail categories under analysis – spread of online shopping differs per category.
- Online research drives offline sales: online research prior to offline purchase is very popular across all categories.
- Presence on search engines enables presence in the online research process and subsequently relevance for the offline purchase.
Footwear shoppers have a ton of choices these days of where to buy, and with all the online deals, it's a cutthroat environment. Learn about how these shoppers cross-shop to better understand how to beat your competitors at the race:
- Among the race between branded sites versus retailer sites, a branded site can lose up to 78% of shoppers to retailers
- As some examples, more than 75% of all shoppers who had considered Kohl's or JCPenney as their outlet of choice, DID end up buying there. More than half of all shoppers who had once considered FootLocker or Nordstrom along the path to purchase, actually converted elsewhere
- At the end of the day, many shoppers are undecided on a brand or retailer and they shop around. Develop search and display strategies to draw them in and keep them there to convert
What's the best way to balance precision and scale when targeting the auto insurance customer? We looked at the effectiveness of reach with Compete and found:
- 66% of auto insurance seekers can uniquely be reached via a one-day Google Display Network Blast that cannot be reached on the top portal homepage
- A one-day Google Display Network Blast + YouTube Homepage Takeover reaches 88% of all auto insurance seekers
A business decision maker's time is precious. How can he/she be reached effectively? We investigated with Compete to find:
- 26% of the visitors to the Google Display Network custom channel are business decision makers, delivering a 6x greater composition than any portal page
Beauty enthusiasts are all over the web, but what's the best way connect with them? Learn from our study with Compete:
- The Google Display Network reaches 4.2x more beauty enthusiasts than the top portal homepage
- 39% of all beauty enthusiasts would not be reached through the Yahoo! homepage but would be reached via the Google Display Network each day
Auto part shoppers are a very specific target customer. A study commissioned with Compete finds out how many can be targeted with the Good Display Network relative to traditional homepage takeovers:
- The Google Display Network exclusively reaches 35% of auto part shoppers that do not visit the top performing portal homepage
- The Google Display Network custom channel has a higher concentration of auto part shoppers than any of the top portal homepages
With so much clutter online, how can you deliver ads to the right business traveler? A Compete study compared the Google Display Network to traditional homepage takeovers and found:
- On average, 71% of business travelers visit the GDN every day compared to 14.7% that visit the Yahoo! homepage
- The Google Display Network reaches 4.8x more business travelers than the top portal homepage
DIYers have tight-knit communities on the web. What's the smartest way to connect with them? Our Compete study reveals:
- The Google Display Network reaches 4.2x more DIYers than the top portal homepage
- 72% of DIYers can uniquely be reached via a one-day Google Display Network Blast that cannot be reached on the top portal homepages
Trying to call on fashionistas? Google and Compete teamed up to measure an efficient way to reach them:
- The Google Display Network reaches 4.2x more Fashionistas than the top portal homepage
- 66% of Fashionistas can uniquely be reached via a one-day Google Display Network Blast that cannot be reached on the top portal homepage
Foodies are passionate online and can be found through the Google Display Network with precision and scale. According to our Compete study:
- The Google Display Network reaches over 4x more foodies than the top portal homepage
- The Google Display Network exclusively reaches over 40% of the foodies that do not visit the top performing portal homepage
What's more effective at reaching hotel travelers - a portal takeover or a network of sites? According to Compete:
- The Google Display Network reaches 4.7x more Hotel Travelers than the top Portal Homepage
- The Google Display Network exclusively reaches over 60% of the Hotel Travelers that do not visit the top performing Portal Homepage