Drive Online Conversion / studies
Optimizing online shopping conversions is key to driving revenue for many marketers. We've published the latest insights around how consumers shop online and the winning ways to drive performance to learn how to make the web work for you.
This study will help you understand the online research, offine purchasing of mobile phones in Poland.
- ROPO effect is evident in the mobile phone market – more than half purchase offline after having researched online and more than two in three conduct research online before purchasing either on or offline .
- One in five contract applications are submitted online – convenience and unrestricted availability are key drivers within this channel.
- However, amongst the other four in five who purchase offline, face to face contact is highly valued.
- Search engines are important tools when it comes to sourcing information – considered as useful as talking to sales staff offline, friends and family.
This study will help you understand more about how consumers in Poland research and book travel online. This study includes insights on research and booking behaviour as well as preferred booking channels in Poland.
- The internet is an important booking channel for travel activities.
- Online information sources are outpacing offline sources, especially when it comes to finding concrete offers for accommodation and air travel.
- The internet is already outpacing offline sources when it comes to starting research and decision-making.