Drive Online Conversion / studies
Optimizing online shopping conversions is key to driving revenue for many marketers. We've published the latest insights around how consumers shop online and the winning ways to drive performance to learn how to make the web work for you.
Direct Seguros, a leading Spanish insurance provider, wanted to better understand how paid search was contributing to its marketing ROI. Google engaged Contento to examine how Direct Seguros' digital channels were affecting overall marketing results. Among our findings:
- 8.8% of offline sales are the direct result of online research
- Paid search was 10 times more efficient than any other media at increasing insurance applications
This study looks at marketing ROI in the Spanish insurance market. The study aims to identify the key marketing drivers that generate new applications, and to quantify the effectiveness and efficiency of these drivers. The study used a variety of sources, including: internal data from Direct Seguros, Google search data and economic indices.
The key findings are:
- Organic search and paid search play key roles in driving online applications.
- Online comprehensively outperforms both direct marketing and TV advertising in terms of its delivery of ROI
- Search is the main driver of web traffic.