Optimize Media Mix / studies
How can marketers make their spend as efficient and effective as possible? Smart marketers understand that different media types can play off one another and that users are not interacting with only one media type in a silo. Discover the latest insights to understand how to optimize the mix.
The Role of Search in a Multimedia Campaign, Germany
This study provides an analysis of the interaction between search engine marketing (SEM) and TV campaigns to determine optimal combination of campaign elements in Germany.
- TV campaigns increase search volumes and clicks.
- A 'TV only' campaign fails to ...
Cross Media Optimization for Ford
Ford experimented with different media mixes for their launch of the Ford Fiesta car and found:
- Search can positively impact brand metrics of a campaign
- Position and frequency of the search ad are important
- Search in combination with other media ...
YouTube and Google Search Drives Offline CPG Sales
YouTube can offer a big boost to offline CPG sales, according to a MetrixLab study. Key findings include:
- YouTube added significant gross reach to the cross-media campaign, and 2.6% incremental net reach
- With a ROI of 0.42, YouTube ...
Optimal Media Mix to Drive Scripts (Rx)
A global pharmaceutical sought to quantify the impact of digital channels on Rx scripts. MSP helped them find that:
- a 73% increase in online allocation and 54% decrease in TV allocation resulted in a 50% increase in prescriptions
- Indirect effects ...
Optimal Media Mix to Drive New Accounts for Scottrade
This Google/MarketShare media mix study investigates the optimal media for financial services firm, Scottrade's customer acquisition.
- Search activity drove 39% of new account openings
- Online display and TV - including the search traffic they drove - were the most effective ...