- Czech Republic
- Hong Kong
- New Zealand
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom
- United States
Reach Target Consumers / studies
Marketers need to know how to balance scale with precision – how to get in front of as many of the right customers as possible while still making effective use of their marketing dollars.
For the first time ever the majority of purchasers does online research before purchasing. The online purchase share shows limited growth for most products, however online research grows strongly and consistently across all countries and products.
- Online purchase mainly grows in travel and media, however online research grows strongly and consistently across all countries and products.
- Online research grows equally strong amongst online and offline purchasers and is consistent amongst countries and products as well.
- Products of higher value show both more online research and more online purchase than lower value products.
This study will help you understand more about how consumers in Israel use various information sources, including the internet, when making finance purchases.
- The typical Israeli online user is a heavy and experienced user with at least 5 years of experience. Most of the consumers are experienced with online banking and online shopping.
- With the exception of car insurance and personal loan from credit card company, the internet has a secondary role, while the main source of information is the company representative (bank’s clerk or insurance agent.)
- Among all financial products, purchasing online is more common amongst those who purchase personal loan from credit card company (a quarter of them purchased online and half of them by phone.)