- Czech Republic
- Hong Kong
- New Zealand
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom
- United States
Reach Target Consumers / studies
Marketers need to know how to balance scale with precision – how to get in front of as many of the right customers as possible while still making effective use of their marketing dollars.
For the first time ever the majority of purchasers does online research before purchasing. The online purchase share shows limited growth for most products, however online research grows strongly and consistently across all countries and products.
- Online purchase mainly grows in travel and media, however online research grows strongly and consistently across all countries and products.
- Online research grows equally strong amongst online and offline purchasers and is consistent amongst countries and products as well.
- Products of higher value show both more online research and more online purchase than lower value products.
This study will help you understand more about how consumers in Russia use various information sources, including the internet, when making tech purchases.
- Online research drives offline sales: online research prior to offline purchase is very popular across all categories (ROPO effect)
- Offline shopping is the prevailing purchase method in the tech categories under analysis – spread of online shopping is below 10% across all categories
- In the online research process search is the dominant tool for initial and intensive research: search creates awareness and navigates to relevant sources