- Czech Republic
- Hong Kong
- New Zealand
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom
- United States
US Hispanic Retail Consumers
How does the US Hispanic audience utilize the Internet to navigate retail decisions? This OTX study found:
- Clothing is the most popular retail item purchased by US Hispanics
- Over 40% of them are comparing prices and locating retailers on their ...
Understanding Today's Mobile Device Shopper
The mobile device world is in a state of unprecedented acceleration--so how are consumers navigating this dizzying marketplace? A study by Google and Compete has found:
- Half of consumers don't know what 4G technology is nor which carriers offer ...
Google Display Network vs. Portal Takeovers for Cruise Travelers
With so much clutter online, how can you deliver ads to the right cruise traveler? A Compete study compared the Google Display Network to traditional homepage takeovers and found:
- The GDN reaches 10X more buyers than the best portal
- The ...
Engaging the EDUsearcher
What online patterns do we see across prospective students seeking higher education? Google and Compete pair up to understand:
- Education queries grew 33% year over year while unique visitors to education sites grew 40%
- eduSearchers are more informed, but converting ...
BabyCenter 21st Century Mom Hispanic Acculturation Study
Hispanics account for 55% U.S. population growth. What’s more: 1 out of every 4 babies born in the U.S. are Hispanic. BabyCenter’s Hispanic Mom Acculturation study reveals key insights into the influence of acculturation on this ...
Post 2010 Holiday Learnings for 2011
'Tis the season to shop -- online, according to a survey study with OTX. More people shopped online on Black Friday 2010 than in 2009. More learnings include:
- Free Shipping Day saw the biggest Y/Y increase in online sales, with ...
B2B Trends in Mobile and Online Video
Nothing has more access to the C-suite than a mobile phone. Google and Forbes Insights teamed up for a study on how mobile technologies are impacting the way executives are doing business. Results include:
- The C-suite averages at least four ...
Impact of YouTube Homepages On Brand Engagement
People spend more and more time watching video content online, but how effective are YouTube ads in generating brand engagement with these viewers? A Compete study found:
- Consumers who see an advertiser’s ad on the YouTube homepage are 437 ...
Automotive Aftermarket Study 2010
More people are turning to the internet to research automotive parts, tires, services and accessories (PTSA) in order to "kick the tires" before purchasing. We specifically explored the role of Search in the purchasing process and found:
- Service sites had ...
Travel Hotel Consumers: How Online Research Affects Bookings
A look at how travelers use online and offline resources to book hotels. A Compete survey found:
- Half of all hotel researchers indicated researching exclusively online
- Price was the leading reason for why consumers booked on a specific hotel website ...