The role of the internet on the path to purchase, Germany
7.2011 | EMEA
This study aims to understand the role of the internet in path to purchase in Germany.
- 50% of internet users have researched and compared products online
- 40% of offline buyers have conducted online research prior to purchase.
- 40% of offline buyers who researched online used Google at some point during their research process.
- ROPO buyers research almost as intensively as online buyers.
- Online research using a Search Engine can drive incremental offline sales above and beyond generic research.
This study will help you understand more about how consumers in Belgium research and purchase online. Key ... Preview this Research Study
With Germany's smartphone penetration now at 29% and 53% of smartphone owners accessing the Internet every day ... Preview this Research Study
How is insurance purchase behavior changing in a digitally powered world? Google partnered with Shopper Sciences to ... Preview this Research Study
The Zero Moment of Truth Research Video
The new consumer decision making moment that's influencing shoppers prior to shelf.
George Michie, CEO & Co-Founder of Rimm Kaufman Group, discusses the benefits of re-marketing strategies.
Related Trends & Insights
Related Tools & Infographics
What is your brand presence online? What do people see and say about it? What's resonating the ... Explore
A quick visual summary around the results of a YouTube/Ipsos study that demonstrates how recall rate for ... Explore