Mobile, Tablet and Internet Usage 2012: NACE
5.2012 | EMEA
This research offers unique insights into the usage of internet enabled devices (PCs, smartphones, tablets, etc.) as well as internet & broadband penetration and online behaviour. The enumeration survey was conducted during Q1 2012 in 40 markets and this is the overview presentation on 11 Northern and Central Europe (NACE) markets.
- Growing smartphone & tablet penetration in all NACE markets.
- In Norway, Sweden and UK every second adult uses a smartphone.
- In most NACE-countries mobile networks are the most often used channel to go online via smartphone.
- In every market laptops are more common than desktops – Norway has highest laptop share.
- Across all countries (private) internet usage is on a high level. In the Netherlands, Norway and Denmark private usage reaches 90%.