Clever businesses understand that customers don’t just interact with one media type in a silo, so they recognise the importance of understanding how different media types work together.
If you’re looking for the latest research on how to optimise your media mix, you’ve come to the right place!
The studies below provide insights into:
- How a combination of exposures on TV and YouTube, or on YouTube alone, can have around twice the impact on ad awareness metrics as TV alone
- How effective different media campaigns have been, using case studies. For example: In the case of a Nuova Opel Corsa ad campaign, 15% of people who saw the ad on YouTube had no contact with the ad on TV
- How to optimise the cost-efficiency of cross-media campaigns. Much of our research indicates that, on average, online media is more successful in driving sales uplift than offline
Our research will help you answer important questions, such as:
- How can I measure the success of my media campaign?
- Which is the most cost effective media?
- How can I achieve my marketing KPIs (key performance indicators) using a mixture of different advertising channels?