We've brought together our latest automotive studies from across the globe to help you understand what your customers are searching for and the impact of different media. Access our case studies, thoughts from leaders, infographics, and research data to learn how to improve your digital strategy for automotive.
The Value of Auto Website Visitors Who Don’t Take Action on Site
What's the value of consumers who visit auto manufacturer sites but don't take action on the site? This study between Google and Compete found:
- 3 out of 4 search referrals to auto manufacturer sites result in a key ...
Global Automotive Buy Flow Study 2009
How do people from various regions around the world shop for cars? A study with Netpop found:
- 23% of established countries said the purchase trigger was when their former car was no longer functional
- 1 of 4 people in emerging ...
Cross Media Optimization for Ford
Ford experimented with different media mixes for their launch of the Ford Fiesta car and found:
- Search can positively impact brand metrics of a campaign
- Position and frequency of the search ad are important
- Search in combination with other media ...