Increase Offline Sales
Marketers with a brick and mortar presence often want to know the million dollar question - can online media help drive offline sales? Access our insights explaining how consumers research online and purchase offline (ROPO), and how online marketing can lead to more products sold in store.
Fiat Econometrics Study Spain
Google worked with Fiat and econometrics agency Conento to understand the effectiveness marketing spend. Key findings included:
- Paid Search is the most efficient media for Fiat purchase.
- Paid Search represents 51% of total marketing contribution to Web visits, which are ...
Using YouTube to Boost Ad Effectiveness
The objective of this research was to evaluate YouTube as a means of effectively supplementing a heavyweight multi-media campaign, reaching light TV viewers and delivering awareness and image effects. The results show that even with massive investment in spot TV ...
The Role of Online in Buying New Cars in Spain
This study will help you understand more about how consumers in Spain research new automobile purchases online.
- The most important sources for researching a new car are dealerships, search engines and friends and family.
- The use of online ...
The Role of Search in Spanish Apparel Purchase Journey
This study maps the role of seach in purchasing of apparel in the Spanish retail market
- There are 9.9 million people in the Spanish retail (apparel) market.
- Search is an important part of the customer journey. 3 ...
Offline Shoppers who Research Online Spend More
Fnac, a leading electronics retailer in Spain, wanted to know how the Internet was affecting the TV purchasing decisions of its in-store shoppers. Google asked Nielsen to help us analyze these shoppers' online behavior. We found:
- 52% of in-store TV ...