Optimize Media Mix
How can marketers make their spend as efficient and effective as possible? Smart marketers understand that different media types can play off one another and that users are not interacting with only one media type in a silo. Discover the latest insights to understand how to optimize the mix.
Understanding Incremental Reach: Banco Popular
This research shows how GDN can optimize TV campaigns not only in terms of reach generation but also by creating a better balanced OTS distribution and increasing media planning efficiency.
- GDN campaign reached 52,1% of target and ...
Diesel Loverdose CrossMedia Study Spain
Google worked with Diesel to understand the effectiveness and efficiency of their multimedia ad campaign for Loverdose. Key findings included:
- YouTube reached 23% of general campaign target and added over 3% reach to the TV campaign. 45% of YouTube exposed ...
Decathlon Kipsta Underwear CrossMedia Spain
Google partnered with Decathlon to understand the effectiveness of their multimedia ad campaign for Kipsta underwear. Key findings included:
- The campaign raised awareness, recommendation, overall opinion and consideration (among men and older target) for Kipsta. It has also improved Decathlon ...
Fiat Econometrics Study Spain
Google worked with Fiat and econometrics agency Conento to understand the effectiveness marketing spend. Key findings included:
- Paid Search is the most efficient media for Fiat purchase.
- Paid Search represents 51% of total marketing contribution to Web visits, which are ...
L'Oreal ElVive CrossMedia Study Spain
Google and L'Oreal worked together to understand the effectiveness of their multimedia ElVive ad campaign. Key findings included:
- YouTube added 3% discrete reach over TV.
- 36% of those exposed to YouTube and GDN had less than 3 TV contacts.
Increasing Insurance Applications with Paid Search
Direct Seguros, a leading Spanish insurance provider, wanted to better understand how paid search was contributing to its marketing ROI. Google engaged Contento to examine how Direct Seguros' digital channels were affecting overall marketing results. Among our findings:
- 8.8 ...
PC City Increases Revenue 6% by Reallocating its Media Mix
PC City – the European computer superstore – increased sales 6% without any additional media expenditure by optimizing its offline and online marketing mix. Google asked DSG International to analyze this accomplishment. We found:
- Optimizing the offline/online media mix increased sales ...