- Czech Republic
- Hong Kong
- New Zealand
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom
- United States
Access the latest research and thoughts from leaders in the retail space. Whether your business is focused on in-store sales or online eCommerce, we provide multi-channel insights and case studies to help you evolve your retail strategy and connect with consumers in the moments that matter.
Growth in Online Shopping 2010 to 2012
For the first time ever the majority of purchasers does online research before purchasing. The online purchase share shows limited growth for most products, however online research grows strongly and consistently across all countries and products.
- Online purchase ...
Diesel Loverdose CrossMedia Study Spain
Google worked with Diesel to understand the effectiveness and efficiency of their multimedia ad campaign for Loverdose. Key findings included:
- YouTube reached 23% of general campaign target and added over 3% reach to the TV campaign. 45% of YouTube exposed ...
Decathlon Kipsta Underwear CrossMedia Spain
Google partnered with Decathlon to understand the effectiveness of their multimedia ad campaign for Kipsta underwear. Key findings included:
- The campaign raised awareness, recommendation, overall opinion and consideration (among men and older target) for Kipsta. It has also improved Decathlon ...
L'Oreal ElVive CrossMedia Study Spain
Google and L'Oreal worked together to understand the effectiveness of their multimedia ElVive ad campaign. Key findings included:
- YouTube added 3% discrete reach over TV.
- 36% of those exposed to YouTube and GDN had less than 3 TV contacts.
Sony Ericsson YouTube and the Media Mix Case Study
A case study into the performance of Sony Ericsson’s YouTube campaign for their Xperia Play. This study could be of interest to you if you work in the telco sector, if you’re considering launching a YouTube campaign, or ...
PC City Increases Revenue 6% by Reallocating its Media Mix
PC City – the European computer superstore – increased sales 6% without any additional media expenditure by optimizing its offline and online marketing mix. Google asked DSG International to analyze this accomplishment. We found:
- Optimizing the offline/online media mix increased sales ...
The Role of Search in Spanish Apparel Purchase Journey
This study maps the role of seach in purchasing of apparel in the Spanish retail market
- There are 9.9 million people in the Spanish retail (apparel) market.
- Search is an important part of the customer journey. 3 ...
Offline Shoppers who Research Online Spend More
Fnac, a leading electronics retailer in Spain, wanted to know how the Internet was affecting the TV purchasing decisions of its in-store shoppers. Google asked Nielsen to help us analyze these shoppers' online behavior. We found:
- 52% of in-store TV ...
El Corte Ingles Multimedia Campaign Effectiveness
Spain's largest department store chain invested in YouTube and experienced these results:
- YouTube delivers incremental net reach over TV
- YouTube was highly effective in delivering against brand KPIs
- YouTube and TV work better together