- Czech Republic
- Hong Kong
- New Zealand
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom
- United States
Measuring the Pre-Roll ROI in the Media Mix: Aviko in the Netherlands
This study will help you understand more about the ROI of pre-roll ads in the media mix of the Aviko campaign in the Netherlands.
- Targeted Pre-roll has lower cost/GRP than TV on most audiences, whereas Pre-roll has ...
MediaMarkt CrossMedia Analysis
In this study, Google worked together with GfK and MediaMarkt to understand cost and impact across multiple media.
- Radio and Online drive sales more efficiently than TV at current spend levels.
- Brochures are effective, but expensive and therefore ...
Growth in Online Shopping 2010 to 2012
For the first time ever the majority of purchasers does online research before purchasing. The online purchase share shows limited growth for most products, however online research grows strongly and consistently across all countries and products.
- Online purchase ...
Global Business Map
The Global Business Map provides a country profile for 48 countries on 6 different continents. The country profiles give an overview of fundamental country facts and specific market insights. We have collected those metrics most relevant for uncovering market potential ...
Evaluating the Effectiveness of YouTube
This study aims at evaluating the effectiveness of a variety of advertising platforms and formats in the Netherlands.
- The richer format afforded by video platforms means ads have a greater impact than on news or social media sites ...
Consumer Journey for Travel Products with Thomas Cook
Google and Thomas Cook worked together to investigate how consumers in the Netherlands book travel their holidays.
- 71% of the holidays are booked online.
- 94% of all holiday buyers do online research before purchase.
- 86% of all offline ...
Mobile, Tablet and Internet Usage 2012: NACE
This research offers unique insights into the usage of internet enabled devices (PCs, smartphones, tablets, etc.) as well as internet & broadband penetration and online behaviour. The enumeration survey was conducted during Q1 2012 in 40 markets and this is the ...
Increasing ROI in the media mix: L'Oreal case study
This L'Oreal case study from the Netherlands measures Google Display Network (GDN), YouTube pre-roll, TV and Print in the media mix: cost, reach, ad format impact and ROI comparison.
- The combination of 20 times lower cost/GRP ...
Our Mobile Planet: Netherlands
With the Netherlands' smartphone penetration now at 43% and 64% of smartphone owners accessing the Internet every day from their device, mobile has become an indispensable part of our daily lives. Google partnered with Ipsos OTX Media CT to understand ...
YouTube Masthead ROI in Media Mix
This study aimed to demonstrate the impact of TV and YouTube Masthead campaigns and identify synergies between the two media.
- While TV is the most effective media, YouTube mastheads are most efficient
- Due to its high reach, TV ...
The Role of the Internet in Buying New Automobiles in the Netherlands
This study will help you understand more about how consumers in the Netherlands research new automobile purchases online.
- The most important sources for researching a new car are dealerships, search engines and dealer websites.
- The use of online ...
YouTube within the NL Media Landscape
This study provides advertisers with information about YouTube and how it fits within the larger Dutch media landscape.
- Awareness of YouTube is very high and it performs strongly across a number of KPIs, including preference and consideration.
- Unlike ...