- Czech Republic
- Hong Kong
- New Zealand
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom
- United States
Consumer Packaged Goods / studies
From building brands to launching new products, making connections between online behavior and offline sales is critical to CPG.
Growth in Online Shopping 2010 to 2012
For the first time ever the majority of purchasers does online research before purchasing. The online purchase share shows limited growth for most products, however online research grows strongly and consistently across all countries and products.
- Online purchase ...
Danone YouTube Advertising Effectiveness Study
Google and Danone worked together to analyze the advertising effectiveness of a YouTube campaign.
- The Activia Fresh campaign had a 74% reach on the 14+ population.
- TV and Youtube reached complementary audiences and one third of Youtube�s ...
Understanding the ROI of Gillette's Multimedia Campaign
Gillette and Google worked together to understand the return on marketing investment of the Gillette Future Champions campaign.
- YouTube delivers 6% incremental net reach over TV.
- YouTube is highly effective in delivering against brand KPIs.
- Used together, YouTube ...