Consumer Packaged Goods / studies
From building brands to launching new products, making connections between online behavior and offline sales is critical to CPG.
Inside Look at the Beauty Boomer
As the boomer generation approaches 65, are they seeking ways to look younger or feel healthier? This study of Beauty Boomer decision makers discovered:
- The Web is their top source for purchase decisions
- 63 percent have turned to online search ...
Geo-Targeted Search & Display Ads Drive Cereal Sales
What's the best way for a simple online text ad to get customers walking into a brick-and-mortar store? This study with SymphonyIRI found:
- All test markets that implemented search and display showed lifts from +2.2% to +4.7 ...
From Online Display to Quaker In-Store Sales
How successful was Quaker's "Quaker Talk" display campaign? We measured the offline impact with Nielsen and found:
- Households exposed to the campaign on YouTube and the Google Display Network purchased +9% more units of Quaker Instant Oatmeal and -8 ...
Value of Search for CPG New Product Launches
How do you maximize the impact of a new CPG product launch? A Compete study found:
- As consumers become aware of products post launch, rely on search engines to help them find new product pages
- 1 in 3 searchers discovered ...
Marketing Mix Evaluation for Cadbury
How can you make chocolate seem even more irresistible? A media mix study conducted with Gfk found the optimal combination to get people's mouths talking and watering:
- Online channels had an impressive total reach of 30.8%
- Online provided ...
Understanding the ROI of Gillette's Multimedia Campaign
Gillette and Google worked together to understand the return on marketing investment of the Gillette Future Champions campaign.
- YouTube delivers 6% incremental net reach over TV.
- YouTube is highly effective in delivering against brand KPIs.
- Used together, YouTube ...