Cross Media / studies
How do offline and online marketing efforts work best together? That’s a critical question today for marketers who need to maximize efficiency and effectiveness of their campaigns.
Optimal Media Mix to Drive Scripts (Rx)
A global pharmaceutical sought to quantify the impact of digital channels on Rx scripts. MSP helped them find that:
- a 73% increase in online allocation and 54% decrease in TV allocation resulted in a 50% increase in prescriptions
- Indirect effects ...
Optimal Media Mix to Drive New Accounts for Scottrade
This Google/MarketShare media mix study investigates the optimal media for financial services firm, Scottrade's customer acquisition.
- Search activity drove 39% of new account openings
- Online display and TV - including the search traffic they drove - were the most effective ...
Traveler's Road to Decision 2009
An OTX survey shows that the internet is the most powerful tool in prompting people to actually book a trip. More findings include:
- Over half of business and personal travelers interact with online travel videos while travel planning
- 25% of ...
Cross Media Optimization for Ford
Ford experimented with different media mixes for their launch of the Ford Fiesta car and found:
- Search can positively impact brand metrics of a campaign
- Position and frequency of the search ad are important
- Search in combination with other media ...