Increase Offline Sales / studies
Marketers with a brick and mortar presence often want to know the million dollar question - can online media help drive offline sales? Access our insights explaining how consumers research online and purchase offline (ROPO), and how online marketing can lead to more products sold in store.
This study will help you understand to what extent offline sales are driven by websites and online advertising. Using case studies from Germany, France and UK this study looks at whether online ads drive incremental offline sales. How ROPO (research online, purchase offline) impacts on purchase behaviour. And if online advertising can deliver greater efficiency than offline media.
- Clear indications that offline sales are driven by websites and online advertising
- Considerable evidence to suggest that online advertising drives incremental offline sales
- ROPO clearly impacts purchase behaviour
This study will help you understand more about the ROI of pre-roll ads in the media mix of the Carte Noire campaign
- The YouTube campaign generated +17% incremental sales among consumers exposed to the campaign. This uplift was generated mostly by recruiting customers that did not previously buy the product
- YouTube helped Carte Noire’s campaign achieve significant incremental reach at frequency levels of 3+
- YouTube campaign delivered incremental reach - 12% of those reached by Carte Noire’s ads on YouTube were not exposed to the TV campaign
The objective of this study was to understand how French consumers use the internet and other sources to research and purchase automotive aftersales products.
The internet is a key auto aftermarket info source, which is used across the entire purchasing process.
Search engines are the most consulted source and plays a key role across the purchase journey.
Mobile searches widely used and likely to increase in future.
The study will help you understand the impact of display advertising on in-store sales. In particular, the study looks to quantify the impact of Google Display Network on SFR’s in-store sales on post-paid and hybrid voice offers in France.
- Google Display Advertising is an effective driver of SFR’s in-store sales without cannibalization of overall in-store sales.
- Overall in-store sales incremental lift of 2% in test markets when compared to the control markets.
- In-store sales incremental lift of 3% for post-paid and 5% for hybrid voice offers in test markets when compared to the control markets.
- Incremental positive ROI: For every €1 invested in Google Display Network, SFR received €1.2 of incremental revenue from in-store sales.