- Czech Republic
- Hong Kong
- New Zealand
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom
- United States
Measure & Analyze / studies
It’s not just how you measure, it’s what you measure. Deciding which metrics matter most, to both marketers and their clients, is an ongoing test for marketing professionals.
For the first time ever the majority of purchasers does online research before purchasing. The online purchase share shows limited growth for most products, however online research grows strongly and consistently across all countries and products.
- Online purchase mainly grows in travel and media, however online research grows strongly and consistently across all countries and products.
- Online research grows equally strong amongst online and offline purchasers and is consistent amongst countries and products as well.
- Products of higher value show both more online research and more online purchase than lower value products.
This study will help you understand more about the YouTube audience in Ireland.
- YouTube is the leading website for online video sites in Ireland: it is in an excellent position in terms of awareness and usage and is seen as a likable site.
- YouTube users are highly engaged and digitally active.
- YouTube ads evoke action: Clicking on the ad to get to the advertisers’ website or visiting the advertisers’ website later are the most likely actions followed by an ad contact on YouTube.