- Czech Republic
- Hong Kong
- New Zealand
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom
- United States
Reach Target Consumers / studies
Marketers need to know how to balance scale with precision – how to get in front of as many of the right customers as possible while still making effective use of their marketing dollars.
For the first time ever the majority of purchasers does online research before purchasing. The online purchase share shows limited growth for most products, however online research grows strongly and consistently across all countries and products.
- Online purchase mainly grows in travel and media, however online research grows strongly and consistently across all countries and products.
- Online research grows equally strong amongst online and offline purchasers and is consistent amongst countries and products as well.
- Products of higher value show both more online research and more online purchase than lower value products.
This study will help you understand more about how consumers in Turkey use various information sources, including the internet, when making tech purchases.
- Online purchase is an established purchase method in the tech vertical: across the board about 20% of the purchases in the past 24 months were placed on the internet
- Online research highly relevant in all product categories and drives offline sales (ROPO effect)
- Among the online research sources search engines have an outstanding position as a navigator tool: they are the most frequently used source for starting and intensifying online research on tech products
This study will help you understand more about how consumers in Turkey research and purchase retail products online.
- Search engines are the most frequently used as well as the most relevant online information source across all product categories.
- convenience is the most frequently stated reasons for buying products online.
- Online purchase is not very common among Turkish onliners: Across all categories the majority usually buy offline only.