Reach Target Consumers / studies
Marketers need to know how to balance scale with precision – how to get in front of as many of the right customers as possible while still making effective use of their marketing dollars.
Impact of a Google Display Network Blast for Auto
With so much clutter online, how can you deliver ads that are the most impactful? A study compared the Google Display Network to traditional homepage takeovers and found:
- The GDN reaches 10X more buyers than the best portal
- The GDN ...
Effectiveness of a GDN Blast for TV
Should an advertiser trying to reach television fans use a traditional portal takeover or a Google Display Network blast? This study with Compete found:
- The GDN reaches over 4x more TV fans than Yahoo's homepage.
- Over 50% of TV ...
Effectiveness of a GDN Blast for Movie Fans
Should an advertiser trying to reach movie fans use a traditional portal takeover or a Google Display Network blast? This study with Compete found:
- 74% of movie fans can be reached through the Google Display Network
- Half of movie fans ...
The Effectiveness of a GDN Blast for Gaming
Should an advertiser trying to reach video game fans use a traditional portal takeover or a Google Display Network blast? This study with Compete found:
- 76% of gamers visit the GDN every day, versus 17% visiting Yahoo.com
- The GDN ...
Geo-Targeted Search & Display Ads Drive Cereal Sales
What's the best way for a simple online text ad to get customers walking into a brick-and-mortar store? This study with SymphonyIRI found:
- All test markets that implemented search and display showed lifts from +2.2% to +4.7 ...
The Impact of Online Media on TV Tune-in for HGTV
This custom Nielsen study analyzes how online ads drove tune-in to HGTV's Design Star TV shows. Findings show that display campaign exposure
- Boosted TV viewership by 55%
- Tripled website visitation
- Doubled search related traffic and tune-in among target demographic
Role of Search in Insurance Purchasing
The objective of this study was to map the role of search in purchasing car, home and health insurance products online in France. The results show that search is an important part of the customer journey across all three categories ...
Marketing ROI in the Spanish Insurance Market
This study looks at marketing ROI in the Spanish insurance market. The study aims to identify the key marketing drivers that generate new applications, and to quantify the effectiveness and efficiency of these drivers. The study used a variety of ...
Shopping For Telco Products in South Africa
This study will help you understand more about how consumers in South Africa use various information sources, including the internet, when purchasing telco products.
- Search engine advertising supports the research process: 3 out of 4 search engine users ...
Role of Search in Travel Purchasing
The objective of the study was to map the role of search in the purchasing process in the Italian online travel market.
- The results indicate that search is a critical part of the customer journey - nearly three quarters ...