Retail / studies
Access the latest research and thoughts from leaders in the retail space. Whether your business is focused on in-store sales or online eCommerce, we provide multi-channel insights and case studies to help you evolve your retail strategy and connect with consumers in the moments that matter.
Holiday 2010: Consumer Intentions
Insights from Google and OTX on what trends emerged during the 2010 holiday shopping season, including:
- 50% of shoppers say they started early to beat the rush
- "Black Friday" searches in 2010 began to rise in July, compared to September ...
The Smart Shopper
According to a survey by Google/Ipsos/OTX, in addition to in-store components the shopping experience for millions of people now includes online and mobile elements. Among the survey's findings:
- The Internet is a top source for shopping information ...
Digital Back to School Shopper
A survey with OTX found that 55% of American consumers will go back-to-school shopping this year. Of those shopping:
- 49% plan to shop both online & in-store
- A majority of them will begin purchasing in July, with 41% of them buying ...