- Czech Republic
- Hong Kong
- New Zealand
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom
- United States
Retail / studies
Access the latest research and thoughts from leaders in the retail space. Whether your business is focused on in-store sales or online eCommerce, we provide multi-channel insights and case studies to help you evolve your retail strategy and connect with consumers in the moments that matter.
Optimal Budget Allocation between TV and YouTube
This study brings together the results of the study conducted to determine the budget allocation between TV and YouTube to optimize reach.
- TV consumption is not evenly spread across the advertisers� target audience which leads to an unequal ...
Evaluating the Effectiveness of YouTube
This study aims at evaluating the effectiveness of a variety of advertising platforms and formats in the Netherlands.
- The richer format afforded by video platforms means ads have a greater impact than on news or social media sites ...
Measuring the ROI of Pre Roll in Media Mix: UK
This study will help you understand more about the ROI of pre-roll ads in the media mix.
- Although TV reach is higher, the YouTube pre-roll adds 10% incremental reach
- The pre-roll campaign, particularly when combined with TV campaign ...
Measuring the Impact of YouTube on Media Mix: Italy
This Italian study will help you understand more about the impact of YouTube within the media mix.
- The YouTube campaign delivered incremental reach. A third of those who viewed the YouTube campaign were not exposed to the TV ...
PUMA Kicks Up Their Order Rate +7%
PUMA had three goals: measure all engaging elements of their dynamic website, optimize for each key region around the world and improve ecommerce conversion rates across the board. With Viget, a Google Analytics Certified Partner, PUMA redesigned its web site ...
Diesel Loverdose CrossMedia Study Spain
Google worked with Diesel to understand the effectiveness and efficiency of their multimedia ad campaign for Loverdose. Key findings included:
- YouTube reached 23% of general campaign target and added over 3% reach to the TV campaign. 45% of YouTube exposed ...
Decathlon Kipsta Underwear CrossMedia Spain
Google partnered with Decathlon to understand the effectiveness of their multimedia ad campaign for Kipsta underwear. Key findings included:
- The campaign raised awareness, recommendation, overall opinion and consideration (among men and older target) for Kipsta. It has also improved Decathlon ...
L'Oreal ElVive CrossMedia Study Spain
Google and L'Oreal worked together to understand the effectiveness of their multimedia ElVive ad campaign. Key findings included:
- YouTube added 3% discrete reach over TV.
- 36% of those exposed to YouTube and GDN had less than 3 TV contacts.