- Czech Republic
- Hong Kong
- New Zealand
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom
- United States
Travel / studies
We've brought together the latest insights from the travel sector, including case studies and thoughts from leaders to help you develop your travel digital strategy. Dive deep into insights around how consumers decide on airlines, hotels, car rentals and cruises for their travel needs.
For the first time ever the majority of purchasers does online research before purchasing. The online purchase share shows limited growth for most products, however online research grows strongly and consistently across all countries and products.
- Online purchase mainly grows in travel and media, however online research grows strongly and consistently across all countries and products.
- Online research grows equally strong amongst online and offline purchasers and is consistent amongst countries and products as well.
- Products of higher value show both more online research and more online purchase than lower value products.
This study will help you understand more about how consumers in Ukraine use various information sources, including the internet, when making retail purchases.
- Online research drives offline sales: online research prior to offline purchase is very popular across all categories (ROPO effect)
- Offline shopping is still the prevailing purchase method in the retail categories under analysis, however, visible growth potential for online in the future
- In the online research process search engines and consumer reviews are dominant tools for starting and intensifying product research
- Search is the most popular starting point for pre-purchase research and navigates to relevant sources