US Hispanics / studies
Hispanics account for 55% of the growth population in the U.S. and 1 out of every 4 babies born in the U.S. are Hispanic, according to BabyCenter. With these types of facts and figures, ignoring this audience would be a huge miss for marketers. Three of the most interesting findings we have uncovered are:
- U.S. Hispanics rely on their mobile phones as the primary way to access the internet. If you are a marketer targeting US Hispanics, an optimized mobile website is a must
- U.S. Hispanics are just as comfortable searching and consuming research information in English as they are in Spanish.
- 64% of U.S. Hispanics visit video sites (versus 50% for the average population). Further 57% of them share videos. Videos is a high engagement vehicle for this audience.
US Hispanic Retail Consumers
How does the US Hispanic audience utilize the Internet to navigate retail decisions? This OTX study found:
- Clothing is the most popular retail item purchased by US Hispanics
- Over 40% of them are comparing prices and locating retailers on their ...
BabyCenter 21st Century Mom Hispanic Acculturation Study
Hispanics account for 55% U.S. population growth. What’s more: 1 out of every 4 babies born in the U.S. are Hispanic. BabyCenter’s Hispanic Mom Acculturation study reveals key insights into the influence of acculturation on this ...
Four Truths About US Hispanic Consumers
Inside the digital habits of U.S. Hispanic consumers. This study by Google and OTX found:
- 86% of online Hispanics are broadband users
- 78% of Hispanics have used a search engine to learn more about something they saw on TV ...