Cross Media / studies
How do offline and online marketing efforts work best together? That’s a critical question today for marketers who need to maximize efficiency and effectiveness of their campaigns.
This research offers unique insights into the usage of internet enabled devices (PCs, smartphones, tablets, etc.) as well as internet & broadband penetration and online behaviour. The enumeration survey was conducted during Q1 2012 in 40 markets and this is the overview presentation on 11 Northern and Central Europe (NACE) markets.
- Growing smartphone & tablet penetration in all NACE markets.
- In Norway, Sweden and UK every second adult uses a smartphone.
- In most NACE-countries mobile networks are the most often used channel to go online via smartphone.
- In every market laptops are more common than desktops – Norway has highest laptop share.
- Across all countries (private) internet usage is on a high level. In the Netherlands, Norway and Denmark private usage reaches 90%.