This study will help you understand the online research, offine purchasing of mobile phones in Poland.
- ROPO effect is evident in the mobile phone market – more than half purchase offline after having researched online and more than two in three conduct research online before purchasing either on or offline .
- One in five contract applications are submitted online – convenience and unrestricted availability are key drivers within this channel.
- However, amongst the other four in five who purchase offline, face to face contact is highly valued.
- Search engines are important tools when it comes to sourcing information – considered as useful as talking to sales staff offline, friends and family.
This study will help you understand the online research, offine purchasing of financial services
- ROPO effect clearly evident with 63% conducting research online before buying offline.
- Online sources more important than traditional media, but direct contact is overwhelmingly the most important within the financial services cateogory.
- Online important throughout purchase process, but particularly during the early stages where it overshadows direct contact
- Online considered both highly useful – significantly more so than traditional media – and credible.
- Time saving and the breadth of information online are key
This study will help you understand more about how consumers in Poland research buying a new automobile online.
- The most important sources for researching a new car are search engines, auto dealerships and friends and family
- Search engines are the most used and valued online source
- Online videos play an increasingly important role; t7 out of 10 buyers watch them
- Thanks to the proliferation of smartphones, mobile devices are becoming an important way for car buyers to conduct research.
This study will help you understand more about how consumers in Poland research and book travel online. This study includes insights on research and booking behaviour as well as preferred booking channels in Poland.
- The internet is an important booking channel for travel activities.
- Online information sources are outpacing offline sources, especially when it comes to finding concrete offers for accommodation and air travel.
- The internet is already outpacing offline sources when it comes to starting research and decision-making.
Based on face-to-face interviews, this study explores the role of the internet in Polish home and garden purchases.
Main findings include:
- Online is a commonly used source throughout the process – significantly ahead of traditional media and store/manufacturer information.
- Search engines are key – used as an information source in its own right, but also the most common means of reaching an online destination.
- Online is used because it is a quick and convenient means of accessing a wide variety of different types of information.
This study looks at the role of online in the purchase of personal care products, such as: make-up, hair care and fragrances in Poland.
Key findings include:
- Currently about one in five polish people buy personal care products online.
- Search engines are key - both the most commonly used and most important source of information online.
- Price and convenience are the two overarching drivers of personal care product purchasing online.