Online to Store Insights from Case Studies: France, Germany and UK
This study will help you understand to what extent offline sales are driven by websites and online advertising. Using case studies from Germany, France and UK this study looks at whether online ads drive incremental offline sales. How ROPO (research ...
Role of Online in New Automotive Purchases in Germany
This study aims to understand the usage and influence of online & traditional media sources, in the purchase of new automobiles in Germany.
- The role of online sources has grown significantly since 2009. Search engines are the most used ...
Generating incremental net reach with advertising on YouTube, Germany
This study aims to understand the incremental net reach with advertising on YouTube in Germany.
- A growing share of people shifts part of their time budget for video consumption from TV towards online. In consequence, some people can ...
Eye Tracking Study Comparing Mobile and Desktop
In this study we show a series of visually striking eye tracking hotspot-maps to highlight the differences between where people look on a desktop and mobile screen. We think this research will be of interest to anyone working on mobile ...
The role of the internet on the path to purchase, Germany
This study aims to understand the role of the internet in path to purchase in Germany.
- 50% of internet users have researched and compared products online
- 40% of offline buyers have conducted online research prior to purchase.
- 40 ...
The Benefit of CrossMedia Campaigns in Germany
This meta-analysis of the German market shows how advertisers can benefit from campaigns that incorporate both YouTube and TV.
Main findings include:
- Cross-media campaigns out-perform TV-only across a number of KPIs.
- Adding YouTube to a campaign makes it 27% more ...
Present And Future Role Of Mobile Advertising in Germany
This study is recommended if you are interested in mobile strategy. It will help you understand the current and future role of mobile advertising as part of the marketing mix in Germany.
- Mobile advertising currently lags behind online ...
Impact of Online Advertising on Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) Sales: Germany
This study will help you to understanding the role of online advertising in the media mix and evaluate its impact on offline (in store) sales for consumer packaged goods (CPG) in Germany. Google has analysed 92 cross media case studies ...
Understanding impact of online advertising CPG
Understanding the role of online advertising in the media mix and evaluating it's impact on offline (in store) sales for consumer packaged goods (CPG). Analysis was conducted across 92 cross media case studies.
- With online marketing, advertisers can reach ...