PC City Increases Revenue 6% by Reallocating its Media Mix
PC City – the European computer superstore – increased sales 6% without any additional media expenditure by optimizing its offline and online marketing mix. Google asked DSG International to analyze this accomplishment. We found:
- Optimizing the offline/online media mix increased sales ...
The Role of Search in Spanish Apparel Purchase Journey
This study maps the role of seach in purchasing of apparel in the Spanish retail market
- There are 9.9 million people in the Spanish retail (apparel) market.
- Search is an important part of the customer journey. 3 ...
Offline Shoppers who Research Online Spend More
Fnac, a leading electronics retailer in Spain, wanted to know how the Internet was affecting the TV purchasing decisions of its in-store shoppers. Google asked Nielsen to help us analyze these shoppers' online behavior. We found:
- 52% of in-store TV ...
Marketing ROI in the Spanish Insurance Market
This study looks at marketing ROI in the Spanish insurance market. The study aims to identify the key marketing drivers that generate new applications, and to quantify the effectiveness and efficiency of these drivers. The study used a variety of ...
El Corte Ingles Multimedia Campaign Effectiveness
Spain's largest department store chain invested in YouTube and experienced these results:
- YouTube delivers incremental net reach over TV
- YouTube was highly effective in delivering against brand KPIs
- YouTube and TV work better together