- Czech Republic
- Hong Kong
- New Zealand
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom
- United States
Growth in Online Shopping 2010 to 2012
For the first time ever the majority of purchasers does online research before purchasing. The online purchase share shows limited growth for most products, however online research grows strongly and consistently across all countries and products.
- Online purchase ...
Global Business Map
The Global Business Map provides a country profile for 48 countries on 6 different continents. The country profiles give an overview of fundamental country facts and specific market insights. We have collected those metrics most relevant for uncovering market potential ...
Our Mobile Planet: Spain
With Spain's smartphone penetration now at 44% and 56% of smartphone owners accessing the Internet every day from their device, mobile has become an indispensable part of our daily lives. Google partnered with Ipsos OTX Media CT to understand ...
Mobile, Tablet and Internet Usage 2012: SEEMEA
This research offers unique insights into the usage of internet enabled devices (PCs, smartphones, tablets, etc.) as well as internet & broadband penetration and online behaviour per market. The enumeration survey was conducted during Q1 2012 in 40 markets, this is ...
Renault Dacia Case Study: Spain
Want to understand more about how TV and YouTube work together? This Renault Dacia case study from Spain will give you some useful insights into the media mix.
- YouTube reached 17% of consumers adding 4% reach to TV ...
Diesel Loverdose CrossMedia Study Spain
Google worked with Diesel to understand the effectiveness and efficiency of their multimedia ad campaign for Loverdose. Key findings included:
- YouTube reached 23% of general campaign target and added over 3% reach to the TV campaign. 45% of YouTube exposed ...
Decathlon Kipsta Underwear CrossMedia Spain
Google partnered with Decathlon to understand the effectiveness of their multimedia ad campaign for Kipsta underwear. Key findings included:
- The campaign raised awareness, recommendation, overall opinion and consideration (among men and older target) for Kipsta. It has also improved Decathlon ...
Fiat Econometrics Study Spain
Google worked with Fiat and econometrics agency Conento to understand the effectiveness marketing spend. Key findings included:
- Paid Search is the most efficient media for Fiat purchase.
- Paid Search represents 51% of total marketing contribution to Web visits, which are ...
L'Oreal ElVive CrossMedia Study Spain
Google and L'Oreal worked together to understand the effectiveness of their multimedia ElVive ad campaign. Key findings included:
- YouTube added 3% discrete reach over TV.
- 36% of those exposed to YouTube and GDN had less than 3 TV contacts.