- Czech Republic
- Hong Kong
- New Zealand
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom
- United States
Generating Incremental Reach with YouTube: Ubisoft Just Dance III Campaign
Google and Ubisoft worked together to measure the crossmedia impact of YouTube and TV in Ubisoft's Just Dance III web and TV campaign.
- YouTube delivers a strong incremental reach (reached 12.8% of the target audience and ...
Measuring the Pre-Roll ROI in the Media Mix: Carte Noire in France
This study will help you understand more about the ROI of pre-roll ads in the media mix of the Carte Noire campaign
- The YouTube campaign generated +17% incremental sales among consumers exposed to the campaign. This uplift was ...
Research & Purchase of Automotive Aftersales Products
The objective of this study was to understand how French consumers use the internet and other sources to research and purchase automotive aftersales products.
The internet is a key auto aftermarket info source, which is used across the ...
The Role of Online in Buying New Cars in France
This study will help you understand more about how consumers in France research buying a new automobile online.
- The most important sources for researching a new car are dealerships and search engines
- Online videos play an important role ...
Measuring the ROI of Online Advertising: Dove Hair Care in France
Google and Dove worked together to explore the impact of online advertising on in-store sales.
- The inclusion of online advertising resulted in a 6% sales uplift.
- Online was most effective when used in synergy with national TV – this ...
Measuring the Impact of Online Advertising in Perrier's CrossMedia Campaign
Google worked with MediaMetrie to evaluate the impact of Perrier's crossmedia campaign.
- YouTube helps reach the hard-to-get audience.
- 24% of YouTube reach is incremental: these impressions are served to individuals who weren’t exposed to the TV ...
Impact of Display Advertising on In-Store Sales: France
The study will help you understand the impact of display advertising on in-store sales. In particular, the study looks to quantify the impact of Google Display Network on SFR’s in-store sales on post-paid and hybrid voice offers in France ...
Role of Search in the Gambling Sector
The objective of this study was to map the role of search in the usage of, and application for, gambling sites in the French market. The results indicate that search is an important part of the full journey, but particularly ...
Measuring the ROI of Online Advertising: L'Oreal Nutrigloss in France
Through the use of geo-testing, Google worked with L'Oreal to examine the impact of online advertising on in-store sales.
- YouTube made media spend more efficient - swapping some TV for YT achieved equivalent sales for a lower budget ...
Role of Search in Insurance Purchasing
The objective of this study was to map the role of search in purchasing car, home and health insurance products online in France. The results show that search is an important part of the customer journey across all three categories ...
Role of Online Advertising in Carrefour's PC Sales
The objective of this study was to gain an understanding of what drives Carrefour PC sales in France and analyse the impact of Carrefour's media investment, with a particular focus on online activity. Key findings
1 in 4 of ...
The Role of Online in French Travel Purchases
This study will help you understand more about how consumers in France use search when making travel purchases.
- There are 27.9 million people in the online travel market in France.
- Purchasers spend an average of 37 days ...