The objective of this study is to map the role of search in the purchasing process of Italian tech and home entertainment products.
- The results show that search is an important part of the customer journey, with over half using search at some point in their journey.
- This increases to nearly two thirds for those that purchase, with this group showing a significantly increased use of search. Widespread use of generic search terms throughout.
The objective of the study was to map the role of search in the purchasing process in the Italian online travel market.
- The results indicate that search is a critical part of the customer journey - nearly three quarters use search at some point
- There is a strong positive correlation between search intensity and actual purchase - those that go on to purchase search more often on more sites over a longer period of time
- The vast majority use generic terms, which are maintained throughout the purchase journey
Gillette and Google worked together to understand the return on marketing investment of the Gillette Future Champions campaign.
- YouTube delivers 6% incremental net reach over TV.
- YouTube is highly effective in delivering against brand KPIs.
- Used together, YouTube can help double the cost efficiency of TV.