Global Automotive Buy Flow Study 2009
How do people from various regions around the world shop for cars? A study with Netpop found:
- 23% of established countries said the purchase trigger was when their former car was no longer functional
- 1 of 4 people in emerging ...
The Role of Search in a Multimedia Campaign, Germany
This study provides an analysis of the interaction between search engine marketing (SEM) and TV campaigns to determine optimal combination of campaign elements in Germany.
- TV campaigns increase search volumes and clicks.
- A 'TV only' campaign fails to ...
Leveraging the Power of Video to Generate Intent to View a Movie
Fox collaborated with YouTube on one of the biggest entertainment launches of all time: Avatar. YouTube and MetrixLab partnered to measure how the teaser trailers performed:
- Those exposed to the trailer had a lift of +17% in top of mind ...
The Role of Online in French Travel Purchases
This study will help you understand more about how consumers in France use search when making travel purchases.
- There are 27.9 million people in the online travel market in France.
- Purchasers spend an average of 37 days ...
Cross Media Optimization for Ford
Ford experimented with different media mixes for their launch of the Ford Fiesta car and found:
- Search can positively impact brand metrics of a campaign
- Position and frequency of the search ad are important
- Search in combination with other media ...
YouTube and Google Search Drives Offline CPG Sales
YouTube can offer a big boost to offline CPG sales, according to a MetrixLab study. Key findings include:
- YouTube added significant gross reach to the cross-media campaign, and 2.6% incremental net reach
- With a ROI of 0.42, YouTube ...