Understanding impact of online advertising CPG
Understanding the role of online advertising in the media mix and evaluating it's impact on offline (in store) sales for consumer packaged goods (CPG). Analysis was conducted across 92 cross media case studies.
- With online marketing, advertisers can reach ...
The Role of Online in Turkish Retail Purchases
This study will help you understand more about how consumers in Turkey research and purchase retail products online.
- Search engines are the most frequently used as well as the most relevant online information source across all product categories ...
Increasing Insurance Applications with Paid Search
Direct Seguros, a leading Spanish insurance provider, wanted to better understand how paid search was contributing to its marketing ROI. Google engaged Contento to examine how Direct Seguros' digital channels were affecting overall marketing results. Among our findings:
- 8.8 ...
Online Shopping for Retail Products in Switzerland
This study will help you understand more about how consumers in Switzerland research and purchase CPG and Retail products online.
- Online search is relevant within all CPG and retail product categories.
- Online purchase is an established purchase method ...
The Role of Search for Home Entertainment Purchases
Online research is becoming a critical component of home entertainment technology shoppers' decision-making. Google and Nielsen looked at home entertainment technology shoppers' search in Italy, a growing market. Key findings:
- Search is an important part of the customer journey, with ...