This study aimed to demonstrate the impact of TV and YouTube Masthead campaigns and identify synergies between the two media.
- While TV is the most effective media, YouTube mastheads are most efficient
- Due to its high reach, TV affects most people; however, when corrected for level of investment, YouTube masthead offers a larger impact per contact
- The highest impact occurs when TV and Masthead are combined. For almost all KPIs, the combined impact of media is higher than the individual medium
This study will help you understand more about how consumers in the Netherlands research new automobile purchases online.
- The most important sources for researching a new car are dealerships, search engines and dealer websites.
- The use of online sources has grown significantly, with 2 in 5 buyers considering it the "most influential" for key milestones in the purchase process.
- Online videos play an increasingly important role; over a third of car buyers use them (and the majority say they have a positive impact).
- Thanks to the proliferation of smartphones, mobile devices are becoming an important way for car buyers to conduct research.
This study provides advertisers with information about YouTube and how it fits within the larger Dutch media landscape.
- Awareness of YouTube is very high and it performs strongly across a number of KPIs, including preference and consideration.
- Unlike most TV channels, YouTube has increased its reach between 2009 and 2011 .
- YouTube has a high reach amongst light TV viewers, suggesting that it offers scope for connecting with audiences beyond TV.
This study will help you understand more about the online ROI of the wider media mix in the Dutch travel market.
- Budget strongly favours TV, but Google Display Network is significantly more efficient, providing the lowest cost per GRP
- TV clearly the more effective media, but factoring budget in unveils online – GDN in particular – as a far more efficient media
- With the cost of preroll not affected by the same seasonality as TV, it is a particularly attractive alternative in expensive TV months