Understand Consumer Behavior / studies
It’s an adage as old as the advertising industry itself: know your customer. Digital media gives marketing professionals extraordinary new tools for acquiring detailed information about and reaching consumers. But the proliferation of new media also raises our curiosity. What are consumers’ general media habits like? How do they toggle between online and offline? Is your customer more impulsive or thoughtful?
Here at Think Insights with Google, we're curious about all these human behaviors too. Lucky for you, we've done all the heavy lifting. You can find something about your consumer here, across virtually every media platform and most major industries. So go ahead, get to know your customer.
This study will help you understand more about how consumers in Sweden use various information sources, including the internet, when making tech purchases.
- Online purchase is an established purchase method in the tech vertical
- Mobile commerce is growing fast: 8% of all onliners have already made a purchase via smartphone
- Online research drives offline sales: 60% of the shoppers who researched online made their purchase offline (ROPO effect)
This study will help you understand the YouTube audience in Sweden.
- YouTube is the leading online video site in Sweden. It is in an excellent position in terms of awareness and usage and is seen as a likable site.
- YouTube users are a valuable audience: in comparison with non-users they are a group of rather young, well educated people with comparably high income.
- YouTube users are highly engaged and digitally active – particularly in social networking, blogosphere and online gaming.