The Latency of Online Conversions for Department Stores
Often attribution windows don't properly capture all search activity because consumers spend more time researching that marketers often cookie. This Compete study looks at typical behavior for the department store shopper and finds that:
- 435+M visitors to department ...
The Latency of Online Conversions for Office Supply Retailers
Often attribution windows don't properly capture all search activity because consumers spend more time researching that marketers often cookie. This Compete study looks at typical behavior for office supply buyers and finds that:
- Consumers are doing more research, visiting ...
Optimal Media Mix to Drive Scripts (Rx)
A global pharmaceutical sought to quantify the impact of digital channels on Rx scripts. MSP helped them find that:
- a 73% increase in online allocation and 54% decrease in TV allocation resulted in a 50% increase in prescriptions
- Indirect effects ...
Hotel Traveler's Road to Decision 2009
With so many online resources for both researching and booking hotels online, what are business and leisure travelers really doing? This survey conducted by OTX found:
- Personal travelers are more likely than business travelers (72% vs. 61%) to comparison-shop online ...
Airline Traveler's Road to Decision 2009
Inside the research process of airline booking for both business and leisure travelers. This survey by Google and OTX found:
- Nearly a quarter of business travelers use Google to compare ticket prices
- Over 70% of both business and personal travelers ...
The Latency of Online Conversions for Home Improvement
Are consumers taking longer to make home improvement purchasing decisions? This study with Compete found:
- With more options available online, customers are spending more time researching home improvements
- In 2009, consumers seemed to start 3-4 weeks earlier in the process ...
The Latency of Online Conversions for Toys Retailers
Clickstream data in a survey by Google and Compete investigated why the research process is getting longer in shopping for toys online, including:
- Toy shoppers now visit more sites before they buy
- Conversions that occurred 3-4 weeks after the first ...
The Latency of Online Conversions for Sporting Good Retailers
Consumers searching for sporting goods are taking longer to decide, says a study by Google and Compete. Among the findings:
- Search drove 45% more conversions in sporting goods purchases in Q1 2009 vs. Q1 2008
- In that same time, the ...
Rise of the Digital C-Suite
C-level executives today have to process more information with less time. Google and Forbes Insights investigate how this elusive demographic consumes information in an increasingly digital age. Highlights include:
- The C-suite search online for information about their competitors
- 2 out ...