- Czech Republic
- Hong Kong
- New Zealand
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom
- United States
Understanding Brokerage Account Researchers
How does search play into brokerage account research? This Compete study finds that:
- 78% of shoppers applied online
- Online shopping effects offline sign-ups: for every 10 shoppers that applied online, 3 additional shoppers applied offline
- Searchers were twice as likely ...
Digital Health Insurance Shopper
Online health insurance shoppers are multiplying - and search is the main resource they're using to make decisions. A Compete study found:
- About 36% of individual plan applicants applied online
- 43% used search and then converted at a rate up ...
Geo-Targeted Search & Display Ads Drive Cereal Sales
What's the best way for a simple online text ad to get customers walking into a brick-and-mortar store? This study with SymphonyIRI found:
- All test markets that implemented search and display showed lifts from +2.2% to +4.7 ...
DoubleClick U.S. Display Ad Benchmarks 2009 Year in Review
How did the display and rich media advertising business fare in the U.S. in 2009? Insights from DoubleClick can help you compare your performance to industry norms, including:
- How much consumers are interacting with different types of ads
- How ...
Digital Back to School Shopper
A survey with OTX found that 55% of American consumers will go back-to-school shopping this year. Of those shopping:
- 49% plan to shop both online & in-store
- A majority of them will begin purchasing in July, with 41% of them buying ...
Automotive Buy Flow Study 2010
Although demand and purchase intent for cars were down in 2009, the internet played a surprisingly positive role the following year. A few highlights from this Compete & R.L. Polk & Co study include:
- Consumers are spending more time researching before ...
From Online Display to Quaker In-Store Sales
How successful was Quaker's "Quaker Talk" display campaign? We measured the offline impact with Nielsen and found:
- Households exposed to the campaign on YouTube and the Google Display Network purchased +9% more units of Quaker Instant Oatmeal and -8 ...
Value of Search for Wireless Product Launches
Online searches are key to pre-purchase research when it comes to buying a mobile phone. Our Google/Compete study found:
- 62% of consumers who searched for a newly launched device purchased a phone
- Search directly drove 25% of all online ...
Value of Search for CPG New Product Launches
How do you maximize the impact of a new CPG product launch? A Compete study found:
- As consumers become aware of products post launch, rely on search engines to help them find new product pages
- 1 in 3 searchers discovered ...