- Czech Republic
- Hong Kong
- New Zealand
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom
- United States
Airline Traveler's Road to Decision 2009
Inside the research process of airline booking for both business and leisure travelers. This survey by Google and OTX found:
- Nearly a quarter of business travelers use Google to compare ticket prices
- Over 70% of both business and personal travelers ...
The Latency of Online Conversions for Home Improvement
Are consumers taking longer to make home improvement purchasing decisions? This study with Compete found:
- With more options available online, customers are spending more time researching home improvements
- In 2009, consumers seemed to start 3-4 weeks earlier in the process ...
The Latency of Online Conversions for Toys Retailers
Clickstream data in a survey by Google and Compete investigated why the research process is getting longer in shopping for toys online, including:
- Toy shoppers now visit more sites before they buy
- Conversions that occurred 3-4 weeks after the first ...
The Latency of Online Conversions for Sporting Good Retailers
Consumers searching for sporting goods are taking longer to decide, says a study by Google and Compete. Among the findings:
- Search drove 45% more conversions in sporting goods purchases in Q1 2009 vs. Q1 2008
- In that same time, the ...
Rise of the Digital C-Suite
C-level executives today have to process more information with less time. Google and Forbes Insights investigate how this elusive demographic consumes information in an increasingly digital age. Highlights include:
- The C-suite search online for information about their competitors
- 2 out ...
Role of Search on Beauty Product Shopping
Marketing to beauty shoppers online has become more and more competitive. This Google/Compete study found some valuable insight into the online beauty consumer, including:
- Consumer visits to online beauty sites grew 94% in two years
- 56% of beauty shoppers ...
Understanding Fragrance Purchasers
Potential fragrance buyers can't smell perfumes and colognes online, so how do you market to them on the internet? A Google/Complete study found these helpful insights:
- 23% of fragrance shoppers purchase online, 43% higher than the rate of ...
Understanding Personal Care Purchasers
When surveying how personal care purchasers use online information to buy products, we found that:
- Online purchasers prefer the ease and convenience of home delivery
- 93% of personal care purchasers buy within a week of starting their product research
Understanding Prestige Cosmetics/Skincare Purchasers
Insights on prestige cosmetics and skincare purchasers from a survey conducted with Compete include:
- 34% of prestige cosmetics/skincare shoppers purchase online, twice the rate of beauty purchasers in general
- 8 out of 10 purchasers who conduct research do not ...
Understanding Mass Cosmetics/Skincare Purchasers
After surveying how mass cosmetics/skincare purchasers use online information to buy products, we found several opportunities for marketers to take action on including:
- 84% of purchasers who conduct research do not know exactly which mass cosmetics/skincare they intend ...
Insights into Small Business Owners
94% of small business owners use the web to find information related to their business. A survey study with Slack Barshinger investigated how this web-savvy segment uses online resources to run their businesses and found:
- 59% of small business owners ...