The Value of Auto Website Visitors Who Don’t Take Action on Site
What's the value of consumers who visit auto manufacturer sites but don't take action on the site? This study between Google and Compete found:
- 3 out of 4 search referrals to auto manufacturer sites result in a key ...
From Online Ads to In-Store Sales for Pier 1 Imports
How effective are Pier 1 Imports' online ads in driving in-store sales? This study with APT found:
- Test markets saturated with Google ads showed a 2% increase in sales compared to control markets
- Positive return on advertising spend was over ...
The Online Research and Conversion Process for Education Aggregators
Search usually works to drive conversions for post-secondary education sites, but where does it fit into the research process, and how does it compare to portals? Results from a Compete study found:
- Google search accounted for three out of four ...
How Consumers Shop for Jewelry
A look at online jewelry purchasing habits through a survey conducted by Google and OTX. Among the findings:
- Online jewelry shoppers are most likely to shop from online-only retailers, not the digital outlets of offline retailers
- Jewelry shoppers are slightly ...
How Consumers Shop for Electronics
When they're looking for the latest gadgets and electronics, do consumers search online or in stores? A study with OTX found:
- 84% of consumers say their top resource for researching electronics purchases is the Internet
- 43% say they plan ...
How Consumers Shop for Home Furnishings
Even the home furnishings market is moving online. Google and OTX found in this survey:
- 55% of home furnishing buyers have researched online and then bought online
- 60% have researched online but then bought in-store
- 37% of shoppers have considered ...
Home Consumers Shop for Apparel
Google and OTX teamed up to find out how consumers shop for apparel online. This survey found:
- 50% of apparel consumers say they research online and then buy online
- 55% say they research online and then buy in-store
- Online apparel ...
How Consumers Shop for Hand Bags
The Internet is a valuable tool in helping women navigate the complicated handbag retail market. This study with OTX found:
- 50% of women shopping for handbags both online and offline use the Internet to help make a decision
- 35% of ...
How Consumers Shop for Lamps & Lighting Accents
For people looking to buy lamps and lighting accents, the Internet can produce some bright solutions. This study by Google and OTX found:
- 56% of lamp and lighting shoppers use the Internet to research both online and offline purchasing decisions ...