B2B Trends in Mobile and Online Video
Nothing has more access to the C-suite than a mobile phone. Google and Forbes Insights teamed up for a study on how mobile technologies are impacting the way executives are doing business. Results include:
- The C-suite averages at least four ...
Impact of YouTube Homepages On Brand Engagement
People spend more and more time watching video content online, but how effective are YouTube ads in generating brand engagement with these viewers? A Compete study found:
- Consumers who see an advertiser’s ad on the YouTube homepage are 437 ...
Automotive Aftermarket Study 2010
More people are turning to the internet to research automotive parts, tires, services and accessories (PTSA) in order to "kick the tires" before purchasing. We specifically explored the role of Search in the purchasing process and found:
- Service sites had ...
Travel Hotel Consumers: How Online Research Affects Bookings
A look at how travelers use online and offline resources to book hotels. A Compete survey found:
- Half of all hotel researchers indicated researching exclusively online
- Price was the leading reason for why consumers booked on a specific hotel website ...
Traveler's Road to Decision 2010
As more Americans plan to travel, their use of the internet for travel-related research grows as well. A Google/OTX study gives insight into how travel shopping behaviors have evolved since past years, including:
- In 2010, there is a focus ...
Impact of a Google Display Network Blast for Auto
With so much clutter online, how can you deliver ads that are the most impactful? A study compared the Google Display Network to traditional homepage takeovers and found:
- The GDN reaches 10X more buyers than the best portal
- The GDN ...
Four Truths About US Hispanic Consumers
Inside the digital habits of U.S. Hispanic consumers. This study by Google and OTX found:
- 86% of online Hispanics are broadband users
- 78% of Hispanics have used a search engine to learn more about something they saw on TV ...
Effectiveness of a GDN Blast for TV
Should an advertiser trying to reach television fans use a traditional portal takeover or a Google Display Network blast? This study with Compete found:
- The GDN reaches over 4x more TV fans than Yahoo's homepage.
- Over 50% of TV ...
Effectiveness of a GDN Blast for Movie Fans
Should an advertiser trying to reach movie fans use a traditional portal takeover or a Google Display Network blast? This study with Compete found:
- 74% of movie fans can be reached through the Google Display Network
- Half of movie fans ...
The Effectiveness of a GDN Blast for Gaming
Should an advertiser trying to reach video game fans use a traditional portal takeover or a Google Display Network blast? This study with Compete found:
- 76% of gamers visit the GDN every day, versus 17% visiting Yahoo.com
- The GDN ...
Holiday 2010: Consumer Intentions
Insights from Google and OTX on what trends emerged during the 2010 holiday shopping season, including:
- 50% of shoppers say they started early to beat the rush
- "Black Friday" searches in 2010 began to rise in July, compared to September ...