This study will help you understand more about how consumers in Finland research and shop online. We have looked at behaviour when researching and buying a range of products from furniture to sport equipment, to clothes and TVs.
Online shopping is an established purchase method among Finnish internet users: overall two thirds of the people online buy regularly on the internet.
Interest in online shopping is not limited to special verticals but various product categories are bought on the internet.
Search engines serve as a key navigator in the online shopping process and are the dominant source for discovering new online shops.
This study will help you understand more about how consumers in Finland research and purchase travel online.
- Online research in the travel vertical has to meet highly differentiated information needs: on average 8 topics are expected to be found on the internet.
- Search engines are the top online source for finding inspiration and interesting destinations for trips.
- When it comes to the trip preparing and decision research search engines serve as a crucial navigator to relevant sources.
This study will help you understand more about how consumers in Finland use various information sources, including the internet, when making finance purchases.
- 94% of the Finish internet users use online banking.
- Online research impacts offline sales: ROPO effect visible for all products with with more than half of the online researchers having contracted offline
- Search top navigator tool for finance research on the internet: search is the most popular starting point for product research and provides valuable guidance to relevant online information sources.