This study will help you understand the role of the internet in Hungarian travel purchases.
- 84% of Hungarian onliners conducted a trip in the past 12 months. Most trips are rather short (up to 5 days.)
- When going on a trip Hungarian onliners typically stay domestic: the vast majority spend their short or holiday trips within Hungary. Accordingly the most popular travel product are accommodation bookings.
- The internet plays a major role in the pre-purchase research process: 2/3 of the travellers who made a booking informed themselves online.
This study will help you understand more about how consumers in Hungary research and shop online for financial products. We looked at a variety of financial products, including: insurance, current and savings accounts, credit cards and loans.
- Online research prior to (offline) purchase is relevant for all analyzed finance products and impacts offline sales.
- Every second online researcher starts on search in order to navigate to relevant research sources.
This study will help you understand the role of the internet in Hungarian retail purchases.
- Offline shopping is the prevailing purchase method in the retail categories under analysis – spread of online shopping differs per category.
- Online research drives offline sales: online research prior to offline purchase is very popular across all categories.
- Presence on search engines enables presence in the online research process and subsequently relevance for the offline purchase.