This study will help you understand more about how consumers in Sweden use various information sources, including the internet, when making tech purchases.
- Online purchase is an established purchase method in the tech vertical
- Mobile commerce is growing fast: 8% of all onliners have already made a purchase via smartphone
- Online research drives offline sales: 60% of the shoppers who researched online made their purchase offline (ROPO effect)
This study will help you understand the YouTube audience in Sweden.
- YouTube is the leading online video site in Sweden. It is in an excellent position in terms of awareness and usage and is seen as a likable site.
- YouTube users are a valuable audience: in comparison with non-users they are a group of rather young, well educated people with comparably high income.
- YouTube users are highly engaged and digitally active – particularly in social networking, blogosphere and online gaming.