- Czech Republic
- Hong Kong
- New Zealand
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom
- United States
This study brings together the results of the study conducted to determine the budget allocation between TV and YouTube to optimize reach.
- TV consumption is not evenly spread across the advertisers� target audience which leads to an unequal distribution of campaign exposure. The Internet, especially online video, can help to optimize campaign frequency distribution because it allows to get in touch with TV low viewers
- A budget shift of 12% from TV to YouTube optimizes net reach by re-allocating budget of wasted TV campaign exposures.
- Instead of increasing reach, advertisers can also maintain net reach level and save 7.4% of the total media budget with crossmedia vs. TV only
This study brings together the results of the study conducted to analyze the incremental reach of YouTube to the TV campaign for Nestle Crunch in France.
- YouTube reached 19,2% of general campaign target and added over 7,4% incremental reach to the TV campaign. With 38% of its net reach not exposed to TV, You Tube helped to reach an audience that is hard-to-get with TV.
- YT was also able to better equilibrate frequency levels amongst all TV audience groups with 66% of YT contacts distributed on lightly exposed to TV
- Adding YouTube to TV made the Crunch campaign more cost effective in obtaining this reach and effect.
This study brings together the results of the study conducted to analyze the incremental reach of YouTube to the TV campaign for L'Oreal Color Riche in France.
- YouTube reached 7% of general campaign target and added over 1.2 % reach to the TV campaign. 16.6% of You Tube Reach is incremental audience to TV
- YT is also able to better equilibrate frequency amongst all TV audience groups with 57% of YT contacts distributed on lightly exposed to TV
- The YT cost per point was 42% less expensive than the average TV cost per point above 59% of TV budget.
Google and Danone worked together to analyze the advertising effectiveness of a YouTube campaign.
- The Activia Fresh campaign had a 74% reach on the 14+ population.
- TV and Youtube reached complementary audiences and one third of Youtube�s reach on women 25-55 was incremental to TV reach. This was equivalent to 46 extra GRPs on the target and a 2% increase in total reach.
The Global Business Map provides a country profile for 48 countries on 6 different continents. The country profiles give an overview of fundamental country facts and specific market insights. We have collected those metrics most relevant for uncovering market potential and to help you recognise business opportunities specific to your company. This guide also provides an introduction to a range of products and tools available to you at Google, which are each explained briefly to help you get acquainted with the different ways in which you can reach out and connect with your target markets.
Each country page contains the following data:
- Basic Facts: official country name, capital, area, top-level domain, official or most spoken language, local currency, age distribution and GDP in terms of purchasing power parity and rank. GDP in each country has been expressed in US Dollars.
- Demographics: Population (total, growth and country rank), a breakdown of the age distribution according to gender and age group, median age.
- Internet statistics: The Internet penetration of the population, the total number of broadband and fixed Internet subscriptions, as found by the International Telecommunications Union.
- Google Contact: The email address that you can use to get in touch with our local representatives. They will be happy to give you more insight into the statistics you can find in the pages here and connect your ideas with the appropriate Google products.
The question is no longer “Why should I invest in mobile?” - we’ve all read statistics about the tremendous adoption of mobile and tablet devices - but “How should I invest in mobile?”
Check out this UK Mobile Playbook in order to help you find answers to crucial questions, such as:
- How does mobile change our value proposition?
- How does mobile impact our digital destinations?
- Is our organisation adapting to mobile?
- How should marketing adapt to mobile?
- How can we connect with our tablet audience?
This study will help you understand more about how consumers in Egypt use YouTube.
44% of Egypt’s internet users are using YouTube on a daily basis and 97% of them have a positive opinion about it.
Aside from watching videos, 55% of users also actively upload videos, 17% create playlists and 15% write textual comments .
This study aims at evaluating the effectiveness of a variety of advertising platforms and formats in the Netherlands.
- The richer format afforded by video platforms means ads have a greater impact than on news or social media sites
- Prerolls are the most effective ad type across metrics measured against
- YouTube has the highest reach by some margin - 83% of respondents are users, a considerable proportion of which medium to heavy users
- 7 in 10 spend 5 minutes or more on YouTube per session.
This study aims to measure and quantify, through econometric modeling, the effectiveness of all Danacol marketing in Italy, with particular focus on productivity of the digital media. It looks to answer key questions, such as: What are the drivers of Danacol business? How much do the online planning and AdWords contribute to sales and what is their payback?
- Online media drives almost 3% of 2011 total sales.
- Though with small budget, Adwords contributes to 2% of 2011 Danacol sales with a considerable payback of 11€ per invested euro.
- Adwords and TV show significant synergic effect when working together (+43% of turnover generated per click) and thus also helping TV to be more productive.
This study aims at helping you understand the full marketing ROI on auto insurance sales in France. The study looks at the various marketing levers that drive traffic to MAAF's website, measures the impact between online and offline and concludes with some marketing mix optimisation recommendations.
The key findings were:
- 5.4% of auto insurance quotes are driven by search traffic
- 26% of the visitors on MAAF's website are driven by marketing levers. Paid search accounts for 31%.
- Paid search is the most cost-effective advertising driver: every 1 euro invested in paid search delivers 2x better ROI
Google and Thomas Cook worked together to investigate how consumers in the Netherlands book travel their holidays.
- 71% of the holidays are booked online.
- 94% of all holiday buyers do online research before purchase.
- 86% of all offline holiday buyers do online research before purchase.
Google and Kellogg's worked with MarketingScan to prove the efficiency of a Special K campaign on YouTube.i
- There was a good synergy between YouTube and TV, with an 11% impact on Special K Cereals sales.
- Mid-term performances can be improve with a different media plan.