When it comes to marketing, the Animal Planet network is always looking for breakthrough, innovative approaches that fit their content. In this video, you'll learn how their show River Monsters is a perfect example of that cutting edge marketing. They worked with Google to have little windows in their River Monsters ad in the YouTube masthead. These windows took users to a mimicry page that had the show's host interacting with the page's content. The result? More than 900,000 video views.
- Engage with a young adult audience
- Deliver innovative and compelling content
- Partnered with Google
- Advertised on YouTube mastheads
- Continued engagement across multiple touchpoints
- Measured 80 million impressions
- Racked up over 930,000 page views